Spare is growing and we are looking for an Account Executive!
✨ Do you have experience...
- With SaaS sales, working with C-level executives and large organizations (public sector sales is a bonus!)
- Working in a similar role as an Account Executive
- Filling and managing your pipeline, and have the ability to take initiative and produce results
- Demonstrating software in an easy-to-understand way
- Delivering a compelling sales pitch, listening to your customers pain points and effectively communicating value propositions to all levels
- Successfully closing deals amid a mix of new business, established accounts and channel management
✨ Then come join Spare, where you will...
- Engage the market with an outbound approach, mapping your territory, planning your structure, and creating relationship opportunities with new customers
- Grow your pipeline through working cross-functionally with Marketing and Sales Development
- Prepare, present and close new business through a detailed reach out plan, various touch points, product demonstrations, virtual events and other virtual meetings
- Manage your growing sales pipeline to ensure delivery of key metrics
- Provide exceptional customer experience by continually striving to investigate your customers' goals, educating and guiding them through the sales journey to ensure their success
- Listen to customers, identify what success means to them, and drive growth by helping them achieve their goals with the Spare Platform
✨ Want to know more?
As a Mid-Market Account Executive on our Growth team at Spare, you will own the sales process from prospecting to close while also working collaboratively with our SDR team members. Our Account Executives working in the public sector will have the opportunity to work closely with clients from all over North America. Whether it's a small town in the midwest or a city in Eastern Canada, your work will have a direct impact on our mission!
✨ Who are we?
We are Spare, a SaaS platform that enables anyone to launch a smart transportation service, bringing efficient on-demand ride-hailing and pooling services to communities across the globe. In the past year, we have grown from 25 people to over 50 and we are continuing to grow!
✨ What do we believe?
At Spare we don't have a strict set of values, but rather guiding principles that represent the most successful people at Spare. They help us describe the type of behaviour that we expect from the people around us. They help us to know how to behave in the organization and what to expect from others.
✨ How do we work?
Remotely or in-office, up to you! Our HQ is in Vancouver, but we also have a home office set up allowance and monthly stipend for a co-working space if you're outside of Metro-Vancouver. Check out more of our benefits on our Careers page.
✨ How can you find out more?
Check out our Hiring Process blog post to learn about what to expect next, or apply here!
Spare Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
#53 - Optix - Why Hybrid Work is Here to Stay
About Spare Labs
Spare is on a mission to accelerate the shift towards efficient and autonomous mobility by enabling anyone to plan, launch, scale, and analyze a smart transport network in seconds. We’re cultivatin...Read More