VIRTUAL61 - HomeRes - QC - BMO
Job Family Group:
Wealth Sales & ServiceWho you are?
You love interacting with people and want to make a difference. You understand what it means to be a champion of a brand. You love client feedback and take pride in being the voice of the company for clients. You understand what it is like to be a client, and appreciate going above and beyond the call of duty to help people and solve their problems.
You possess a passion for financial services and are interested in applying this passion and financial knowledge with clients and partners on a daily basis. Learning about a client's financial situation interests you, as well as educating and helping people to meet their goals. You are seeking a role that focuses on delivering sound advice, and one that puts the client at the center of every interaction and decision.
You are a very strong communicator, both written and verbal, with an eye for detail, and you demonstrate quick thinking and creative problem solving. Your positive attitude reinforces that nothing is too small (or too big) for you to achieve.
More than anything though you want to combine your passion and experience to advance the evolution of hybrid advice.
You have an appreciation for work/life balance and are comfortable working from home on a regular basis.Responsibilities
Breaking the mold of a traditional contact centre environment, the adviceDirect advisor is responsible to invoke trust and build strong client relationships, determine individual investment needs and provide professional, customized advice to ensure client's financial goals are met.
Once clients have signed on to the adviceDirect service, this role will provide a superior client onboarding experience, proactively reviewing client portfolios and preparing and presenting appropriate investment solutions leveraging adviceDirect tools and aligning with clients' investment objectives.Qualifications
We are seeking candidates who exhibit a strong desire to work in a fast-paced start up environment and who truly want to make a difference in the lives of our clients. Successful candidates will have:
We're here to help
- Robust knowledge and familiarity with common wealth management strategies and their relative strengths and weaknesses
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of client needs by segmentation
- Comprehensive understanding and awareness of competitor offerings and trends
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of industry regulations and standards
- Excellent communication, organizational, time management, and listening skills.
- Strong communications skills, written and spoken.
- Bilingualism strong asset, French and English. Bilingualism English and Cantonese or Mandarin will be considered an asset.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to a wide variety of individuals
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant professional experience
- Industry Accreditations or working towards preferred (CIM, CFA, CFP)
- RR licensed or successful completion of Canadian Securities Course, Conduct and Practices Handbook and any other course required to maintain RR status
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Sales and Marketing Maintenance and Technicians