Co-op/Intern Reference code:
102341 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Edmonton; Halifax; Markham; Mississauga; Vaughan; Winnipeg Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters. What will your typical day look like?
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
About the team
- Assistingin the review and evaluation ofbusiness processes and internal controlsincluding documenting andtesting their designandoperatingeffectiveness
- Identifyingaudit issues and contributingto problem analysis and the development of practical solutions and recommendations resulting from internal audits
- Preparingaccurate,organizedand well-referenced work papers
- Completing all audit projects in a diligent, professional, accurate and timely manner
- Performing follow-ups on previous internal audits and outstanding audit issues
- Cultivating relationships with internal clients and providing excellent client service
- Supporting the team in the performance of other tasks as needed
As part of our Internal Audit team within the Regulatory, Quality, Risk & Reputation group in Deloitte's National Office, you will be assisting with the execution of Deloitte Canada's internal audits as directed by the Internal Audit Plan. This position will be working under the supervision of the Manager, Internal Audit on a day-to-day basis and reports into the Director, Internal Audit.Enough about us, let's talk about you
Youare someonewho is/has:
Our shared values
- Enrolled in apost-secondaryprogram such as business, commerce, analytics or has completed risk management courses. Enrolment in Audit courses orhavingAudit experience is an asset.
- Strong business acumen with solid analytical skills and conceptual thinking
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks based on relative importance and urgency
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Ability to follow work programs with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Commitment to quality,ethicsand confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Spanish and/or French is an asset
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You? Apply by May 15, 2022.
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally. Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Audit, Risk Management, Internal Audit, Intern, Finance, Entry Level, Quality
Management and Executive