119 rue St-Jacques ouest
Job Family Group:
Retail Banking Sales & Service
Overnight shift 11PM EST - 7AM E and will include Friday and/or Saturday nights
Bilingual role - must be fluent in English and French
Understands customer needs and provides credit and lending-related sales and service to BMO customers or prospects. Advises customers on lending/credit card strategies and products that meet their objectives. Fulfills sales and service activities for the customer in accordance with approved procedures. Identifies and makes referrals to other business groups as needed.
We're here to help
- Delivers exceptional customer service that builds trust through expertise, providing responsive service and support.
- Stays abreast of consumer needs, industry trends and best practices, and the regulatory environment as it relates to the products and services provided.
- Handles incoming calls in an informed, professional, and efficient manner.
- Probes to understand customer needs and provides advice related to personal banking and credit card strategies in the best interests of the customer.
- Manages all transactional outcomes of customer calls or defers to appropriate internal business groups.
- Escalates complex or unresolved customer situations to managers as required.
- Performs any required activities to ensure customer's requests are accurately processed.
- Maintains current knowledge of personal banking and credit card industries, practices, and trends and integrates into customer conversations in a professional manner.
- Integrates marketing promotions and programs into customer conversations when appropriate.
- Maintains the confidentiality of customer and Bank information.
- Identifies and reports suspicious patterns of activity that are suspected to be related to money laundering.
- Adheres to regulatory and compliance requirements, including Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing reporting requirements, Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC) consumer provision requirements and Privacy Act provisions.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps; escalates as required.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 1 - 2 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of personal banking products.
- Knowledge of competitive marketplace and trends in product offerings.
- Knowledge of contact centre operational processes and policies.
- Knowledge of call centre technology, processes and metrics.
- Basic specialized knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Good. (Both English and French)
- Organization skills - Good.
- Collaboration & team skills - Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - Good.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Retail