Line of Service
Conduct and ComplianceManagement Level
SpecialistJob Description & Summary
Located in London, Ontario, the Acceleration Centre (AC) is all about maximizing value, unlocking opportunities and creating a great experience for our people and clients. Using the latest technologies, leading processes and best practices, the AC is an important part of how we deliver high-quality tax, assurance and consulting services to our clients.Important point(s) to consider
•COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
: Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future :
The health, well-being and safety of our colleagues, clients, and communities is our number one priority. Vaccinations have proven to reduce the risk of COVID-19. Effective Friday, October 1, 2021, PwC Canada requires all partners, staff, contractors and visitors to be fully-vaccinated when entering a PwC location, subject to applicable legal exemptions. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating. Read this press release for further details .
•This is a remote position, requiring the ability to work virtually
•The London AC services all Canadian time zones, therefore business hours will vary and overtime is required
•This role doesn't support completion of the Canadian CPA designationWhat You'll Create and Do
As an Assurance Specialist, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
• Conduct audit testing on specific areas of the audit file
• Conduct testing and document control test results including examining process/control and financial evidence, and document test evaluation results
• Prepare related deliverables in accordance with the Delivery Centre User Guide
• Participate in training and other developmental opportunities and proactively learn new processes
• Clearly communicate efficiently and professionally to our clients and internal teams through email, phone, and instant messaging What You'll Bring to This Role
• An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives
• College Diploma or Business Certificate Finance or Accounting an asset
• Experience with financial data, accounting or auditing experience
• Effective written and verbal communication skills including English, ability to communicate and manage expectations with clients
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products (i.e., Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, etc.) including an understanding of v-lookup, text, reference and logical information functionality in Excel
• Committed to providing high quality work and maintaining timelines Why you'll love working for PwC
At PwC, we support you through a range of financial and non-financial rewards and benefits. Discover a life that works for you with our diverse, inclusive and flexible culture. To learn how you can grow and shine in your career at PwC, please visit: https://www.pwc.com/ca/whypwc See how you can create your future at PwC
www.pwc.com/ca/en/careers/create-your-future.html Get to know us
Check out our careers blog to hear what our people have to say and discover a place where you can bring your passions and whole self to work. https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/careers/blog.html Applying at PwC
At PwC, we embrace new technology where you will learn to innovate and deliver differently. For Administrative, Specialist, Associate, Senior Associate, and Manager roles you may have the opportunity to participate in an on-demand video interview. To learn more about our innovative cloud-based online application interview process click here: https://www.pwc.com/ca/applytopwc
We take your privacy seriously. To protect your personal information, please submit your application directly through PwC Canada Careers: https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/careers.html Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required SkillsOptional Skills Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not SpecifiedAvailable for Work Visa Sponsorship?
NoGovernment Clearance Required?
NoJob Posting End Date
PwC is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
Every day we see how people make businesses great. But it's not only about skills. If your experience is close to what we're looking for, please consider applying. We recognize that experience comes in many forms, and passionate teams reimagine the possible. Create your future at PwC.
PwC s'engage à bâtir une équipe diversifiée et représentative des collectivités qu'il sert. Nous invitons toutes les personnes qualifiées, sans égard à leur appartenance ethnique, leur race, leur religion, leur sexe, leur orientation sexuelle, leur identité sexuelle, leur statut d'autochtone, leur âge, leur handicap ou leurs besoins en matière d'adaptation du milieu de travail, à présenter leur candidature, qu'il nous fera plaisir d'examiner.
Chaque jour, nous voyons des personnes participer à l'essor des entreprises. Ce n'est pas seulement une question de compétences. Si votre expérience se rapproche de ce que nous recherchons, n'hésitez pas à postuler. Nous sommes conscients que l'expérience peut prendre diverses formes et que des équipes de passionnés peuvent réinventer le possible. Créez votre avenir chez PwC.