At COBS Bread Riverside Village being a Bakery Assistant is a unique position.
If you are an individual that loves to multitask, thrives in a fast paced environment, enjoys learning new things everyday and likes responsibility, then this is a great opportunity for you to make some "dough".
As a Bakery Assistant you should:
- have the ability to be flexible with your time (during busy times of the year you may start at 2 am)
- enjoy early mornings (a typical day for you would start at 4 am)
- know how to manage your time wisely (your day will be filled with setting up the bakery, assisting the Bakers as they prepare our customer favorites and prepping for the next day)
- be able to bend, twist and stretch easily (we move a lot during the day)
- be capable of lifting 25 kg (those flour bags are heavy)
- enjoy working in a group setting as well as be able to work on your own (laughter is good and so are the quiet times)
As a Bakery Assistant you will work closely with the Sales Team, as well as the Bakers. So the ideal candidate will bring:
- a positive outlook
- a strong work ethic
- a "get it done" attitude
- a keen eye for the details
This position is a permanent, 30+ hours a week, job with lots of opportunity to advance in a company that values personal and professional growth.
Restaurants and Food Service