Permanent Reference code
:105031 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Brossard; Edmonton; Fredericton; Halifax; Kanata; Kitchener; Laval; Moncton; Montreal; Ottawa; Quebec City; Regina; Saint John; Saskatoon; St. John's; Toronto; Vancouver; Vaughan; Victoria; Winnipeg Our Purpose
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment that often deals with emerging risk issues of today's business environment? This is the role for you! We currently have two opportunities available at this time. One opening is permanent and the other is a 12-month contract. Benefits and vacation areincluded for both roles.What will your typical day look like?
You will play a pivotal role in assisting the firm with ensuring the financial independence of all of our people across Canada. This will include assessing the completeness and accuracy of holdings, financial relationships and transactions entered into the Firm's electronic monitoring system - Global Independence Monitoring System (GIMS)
In this role, you will act as a key resource for partners and professionals on Independence and GIMS which includes interpreting Independence policy and delivering on GIMS reporting requirements.
You will be assisting managers in GIMS account maintenance and proactively identifying potential independence concerns, ongoing training for GIMS system etc.
You will be monitoring the Independence Canada inbox, responding to queries, logging actions/supporting documentation.About the team
You will be working with our Regulatory, Quality, Risk & Reputation group, specifically with Personal Independence, a part of Deloitte's National Office. Personal Independence is a nimble and flexible team that is always evolving and adjusting as the firm's business evolves. We have an established team to monitor and assist our partners and professionals with their independence requirements.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our shared values
- Superior verbal and written communication skills. French language written and oral skills is required.
- University or Community College graduate, ideally with a financial or business-related degree/diploma
- 0 - 2 years of customer serviceexperience where you are applying policies and providing advice
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence with the ability to build solid relationships
- Ability to work in a demanding and fast paced environment
- A love of working both independently and as part of a supportive and collaborative team in a very fast paced and agile environment
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Risk Management, Regulatory Affairs, Law, Developer, Finance, Legal, Quality, Technology
Management and Executive