A career in our Assurance Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC's leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.\n\nThe Acceleration Centre (AC) is all about maximizing value, unlocking opportunities and creating a great experience for our people and clients. Using the latest technologies, leading processes and best practices, the AC is an important part of how we deliver high-quality tax, assurance and consulting services to our clients.What to consider before applying
• This role requires the candidate to be fluent in French and English
• This is a remote position, requiring the ability to work virtually #LI-Remote
• The Canada Acceleration Centre (CAC) services all Canadian time zones, therefore business hours will vary and overtime is required
• This role doesn't support completion of the Canadian CPA designation Purpose-led work you'll be part of
As an Assurance Specialist, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
• Conduct audit testing on specific areas of the audit file
• Conduct testing and document control test results including examining process/control and financial evidence, and document test evaluation results
• Prepare related deliverables in accordance with the Delivery Centre User Guide
• Participate in training and other developmental opportunities and proactively learn new processes
• Clearly communicate efficiently and professionally to our clients and internal teams through email, phone, and instant messaging Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• College Diploma or Business Certificate Finance or Accounting an asset
• Experience with financial data, accounting or auditing experience
• Effective written and verbal communication skills including English, ability to communicate and manage expectations with clients
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products (i.e., Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, etc.) including an understanding of v-lookup, text, reference and logical information functionality in Excel
• Committed to providing high quality work and maintaining timelines
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs.
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.