VIRTUAL61 - HomeRes - QC - BMO
Job Family Group:
Retail Banking Sales & Service
Work schedule: Monday to Friday from 8am to 9pm and Saturday from 9am to 6pm.Why you'll love growing your career here:
Join a dynamic outbound team of Specialists who have a passion for providing customers with mortgage options, renewals and solutions. You play an important role as you probe to understand customer priorities and needs to find the best solutions to meet or exceed expectations, while growing share of wallet. You will be trained in Lending which will be the gateway to future career growth opportunities across the bank. What you'll need:
How you'll Succeed:
- Typically, between 2-3 years of relevant experience and (desirable) Post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of competitive marketplace and trends in product offerings & mortgages.
- Knowledge of contact centre policies, processes, technology and metrics.
- Verbal & written communication skills (good)
- Strong decision making and problem-solving abilities
- Organization skills (good)
- Self motivated, and goal oriented to meet tight deadlines
- Collaboration and team skills (good)
- Bilingual preferred (French and English)
You will build our book of business by acting as the first point of contact in recognizing customer priorities as you proactively focus on their mortgage renewal with BMO. You will succeed in understanding customer needs and providing lending-related sales and service to BMO customers or prospects. You will identify and make referrals to other business groups as needed to ensure customers receive the best advice regarding BMO's retail products and services.
We're here to help
- Effectively manage maturing mortgage leads and ensure a high level of mortgage retention.
- Make credit decisions and recommendations in accordance with sound credit-granting principles and in compliance with Bank Policy & Procedures.
- Maintain current knowledge of personal banking, industry trends, best practices and integrate into customer conversations in a professional manner.
- Integrate marketing promotions and programs into customer conversations, where appropriate.
- Identify and report suspicious patterns of activity that are suspected to be related to money laundering.
- (As needed) Support Everyday Banking incoming calls in an informed, professional, and efficient manner.
- Maintain the confidentiality of customer and Bank information while adhering to regulatory and compliance requirements, including Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing reporting requirements, Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC) consumer provision requirements and Privacy Act provisions.
- Manages all transactional outcomes of customer contacts or defers to appropriate internal business groups.
- Escalates complex or unresolved customer situations to managers as required.
- Performs any required documentation to ensure customer's requests are accurately processed.
- May research and investigate lending applications, following established processes
- Uses authorized credit qualifications as needed to fulfill customer requests.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Retail