Permanent Reference code
:99983 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Calgary; Montreal; Ottawa; Vancouver Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office Are you passionate about data and technology solutions, driven to learn about them and keep up with market evolution? Are you enthusiastic about all things data, have strong problem-solving and analytical skills, are tech savvy and have a solid understanding of software development? If you answered yes, then we have an opportunity waiting for you!What will your typical day look like?
As a Business Analyst in our Data Modernization & Analytics team within the Omnia AI practice, you are passionate about data and technology solutions, are driven to understand the latest business challenges and its enablement using technology platforms. You will play an active role to architect and design data & technology solutions using industry-leading platforms on client's ecosystem. You are enthusiastic about large-scale data transformation programs, have strong problem-solving and analytical skills, are tech savvy and have a techno-functional experience with ability to engage the Business as well as IT teams with ease. Specifically, in this role, you will:
About the team Omnia AI, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence practice
- Lead, define, design and implement end-to-end customer data-oriented solutions to solve business challenges, use-cases and features to enrich customer experiences for clients
- Collaborate with enterprise architects, business architects, marketing analysts, ETL designer and developers to lead data integration requirements and solutions
- Conduct analysis and incorporate findings, feedback and insights from customer and business research
- Own solution design and delivery of significant subject areas covering the functional requirements, and co-relate to solution architecture
- Define and develop solution architectures, lead teams through program delivery journey and mentor junior colleagues
is comprised of specialized experts with hands-on experience, and cutting-edge information assets that facilitate successful Artificial Intelligence (AI) transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client's transformative journey with disciplined focus on business outcomes.
As a member of our Data Modernization & Analytics team within our Omnia AI practice
, you will help our clients design and implement the data platform architectures that are focused on customer domain, consumer industry - be it in the cloud or on-premises - required to enable cutting-edge AI solutions. You will be part of a practice to deliver a breadth of solutions to solve our clients most challenging business problems, with a focus on Customer Data Platforms, Big Data, BI/DW, Data Integration, Data Governance, Master Data and Analytics applications. Each of these applications leverages a different mix of traditional and innovative technologies to achieve business outcomes.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
- 2+ years of experience working in the Government or Public Sector organizations (Federal/Provincial/Municipal, Academia, Crown Corps) on data and technology delivery programs.
- Understanding of Public Sector delivery including government processes, structures and technical environments.
- 2+ years of experience in the data development lifecycle and ETL design; strong understanding of data management principles, data profiling, and SQL.
- Experience liaising with both the business and technology teams with the ability to simplify complex technical concepts into the easy-to-understand non-technical language in order to facilitate, communicate and interact with business stakeholders, working with Agile development methods on data-oriented projects.
- Completed Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in quantitative areas such as Computer Science, Information Management, Big Data & Analytics, or information management fields is desired;
- Certifications or experience in ERP data platforms, cloud data platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP), supply chain, Information management and data warehouse platforms an asset.
If you believe you have what it takes to be a successful member of our team please apply now. We know your career is important to you and it's important to us, too. This role is just the first step of a highly successful career we can help you build.Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Database, Developer, Equity, Data Analyst, Supply, Technology, Finance, Data, Operations
Management and Executive