Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Fredericton; Gatineau; Moncton; Montreal; Quebec City; Saint John; Sherbrooke Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization..
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Joining Deloitte Workday Finance as a Consultant within our Canadian Delivery Centre or Consulting practice. You will be part of our team of talented consultants and be provided challenging work opportunities.What will your typical day look like?
The role will provide you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and business skills as part of an experienced team committed to delivering excellent service for clients. You will play an active role throughout the project lifecycle (e.g. requirement analysis and architecture, programming, configuration, testing) while working on cloud technology implementation projects with Workday Finance.
• Support team on key activities within the software implementation project life-cycle
• Support integration design activities (e.g. requirements gathering, integration architecture, design )
• Support development or modification of application programs based on standard procedures and techniques
• Participate in solution testing activities
• Analyze customer business processes and document business rules
• Create detailed design documents for each integration and provide a knowledge transferAbout the team
We love to help our clients achieve their objectives. The Workday Finance teams have a long history of collaboration and innovation with our clients' CFOs and Finance teams to deliver holistic solutions to their most complex business issues. We understand the real problems affecting businesses today, and take the perspective of the CFO to understand impacts to their teams, technologies, and processes. We draw on our global network of professionals and industry experiences to tailor solutions to our clients' most urgent needs. Whether setting or implementing a vision, developing strategy or the delivery approach, designing the Finance operating model and Workday solution to enable it, improving processes in Large Enterprise Workday engagements or rapidly deploying Launch Projects, we are passionate about helping Finance leaders improve their operations, achieve their business goals, and realize value from their Workday solution.Enough about us, let's talk about you
• College or Bachelor's degree with specialization in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering or other IT related discipline
• Prior Certification in Workday Integrations is an Asset
• Minimum 3 years of experience with Object Oriented Programming: Java, C++, C#, or ABAP
• Experience in software integration: building, design, test interfaces (outbound and inbound)
• Problem solving, trouble-shooting and analytical skills
• Strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles
• Knowledge of Financial systems is an assetOur shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Financial, Equity, Consulting, Engineer, Developer, Finance, Technology, Engineering
Management and Executive