Our mission at Cymax Group is to break down all barriers to make multi-channel commerce easy. The Director, Corporate Marketing contributes to this mission by reinforcing and driving our corporate brand strategy across Cymax Group, including digital, content, and sales /growth enablement.
What You’ll Do -
- Oversee resources, staffing, budgets well as the enhancement & maintenance of a best-in-class team.
- Responsible for the management and execution of project plans & delivery commitments.
- Mentor team members including regular performance reviews and on-time feedback.
- Work alongside Senior Leadership with creating strategies and roadmaps to support corporate mandates and growth targets
- Participate in strategic planning and operational delivery as a member of the senior management team, specifically contributing to the development of strategies and methodologies to integrate and optimize business processes.
Corporate Brand Development & Strategy:
- Working alongside Executive Leadership and external partners to continue developing and supporting the Cymax Group Technologies corporate brand and strategic narrative.
- Reimagine how Cymax Group can be presented among our partners and the industry to make us stand out.
- Create and implement a strategic, integrated, multi-channel marketing plan to amplify Brands both internally and externally by building frameworks and assets that can be tactically actioned according to brand narrative and strategy.
- Evaluate and recommend strategies, tools, and resources to further propel our Brands, including but not limited to Public Relations, earned media, campaigns, partnership opportunities – always on the lookout for new opportunities to amplify the brand.
- Contribute and maintain alignment across each brand/product of Cymax Group Technologies.
- Prepare marketing strategy reports to collect relative information and analyzing data to suit project deliverables.
- Collaborate with the product on effective relay of a customer value proposition.
- Manage corporate marketing campaigns and support Business Units as required to maintain alignment.
- Drive and contribute to the development of brand amplifying content across a wide range of marketing platforms and programs, including but not limited to the following domains.
- Social: Manage and refine the company’s social media presence across all social channels (i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, etc).
- Internal Communications: Build content and messaging for all employee communications and quarterly town hall presentations.
- External communications: Support and lead preparation of investor collateral and other required assets.
- External Partnerships: Build, maintain partnerships with, and manage the work of external service providers/ agencies.
Who You Are:
- Experience at Senior Management Level in a marketing capacity, ideally within eCommerce or Technology companies.
- Excellent coaching, people leadership, and development skills.
- 8-10 years of experience in strategic communications, agency, or brand reputation.
- Bachelor's Degree in the Business or Marketing field is an asset or provides proven equivalent work experience.
Why work here!
The Cymax Group of brands build tech that runs the business. Founded in 2004, our vision was simple: design an exceptional eCommerce experience. That idea evolved into a platform that includes online marketplaces Cymax Business and HomeSquare; Freight Club, a logistics solution; and digital supply chain tech enabling manufacturers with multichannel control: Channel Gate.
So, why work with us? For newbies to online selling, there is no better place to gain a comprehensive education on the end-to-end eCommerce experience. For the well-seasoned eComm aficionado, you’ll be on the cutting edge of eCommerce technology and innovation. For everyone, there's room to grow, mentorship, and a data-driven culture filled with diverse people who can’t wait to meet you. So why wait? Take your tech career to the next level and apply now!
Software and Programming Information Technology Operations and Logistics