Line of Service
Internal Firm ServicesIndustry/Sector
IFS - Information Technology (IT)Management Level
Senior ManagerJob Description & Summary
A career in Products and Technology would provide you the opportunity to be part of an organization that is building a leading tech experience that solves big challenges for our firm and our clients. Our products and tech-driven solutions are how we move faster, cut through complexity and fuel growth. We start with the problem and solve it with experience and tech know-how. Our skilled technologists, data scientists, product managers and business strategists are passionate about using technology to accelerate change. Our internal facing team is responsible for the planning and design of the overall vision when it comes to PwC products, accelerators and overall enterprise initiatives. We provide strategic and solution architecture direction in all aspects as we build out solutions for our business.
Reporting to the Chief Architect, within our Products & Technology organization, the Enterprise Technology Architect will provide the opportunity to invest in new technology models that leverage our knowledge and build solutions for the growing digital market. Each new solution focuses on data-driven platforms or other intellectual property based solutions that leverage emerging technologies and new business models. Through the process of building new solutions, we foster a culture of innovation within PwC, extend brand relevance in the market, and generate new revenue. As an Enterprise Technology Architect, you will strategize, design, implement technology solutions helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.Purpose-led work you'll be part of
As an Enterprise Technology Architect, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• The Enterprise Technology Architect will develop Baseline and Target Description for the Technology Architecture, to the extent necessary to support the Architecture Vision, Target Business Architecture, Target Data Architecture, Target Application Architecture
• Perform gap analysis and Resolve Impacts Across the Architecture Landscape, working closely with stakeholders
• Develop and maintain a Technology Architecture
• The Enterprise Technology Architect will create, review, validate and apply the set of application technology principles, as part of an overarching set of architecture principles
• Design technology solutions or services within the organization
• Actively support the implementation, and execution of the processes for the definition, maintenance, and compliance management of the Enterprise Technology Architecture
• The Enterprise Technology Architect will support technology projects executed by our Infrastructure teams, and oversee and assess the infrastructure initiatives executed by Vendor's teams
• Shape and deliver digital products to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
• The Enterprise Technology Architect will proactively assist the Enterprise Architects and the Chief Architect in assessing technology solutions
• Be actively involved in planned or unplanned business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
• Supervise and support Vendor's developers in the context of projects
• The Enterprise Technology Architect will continue to improve our internal infrastructure and design techniques and maintain our documentation up to date Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• Microsoft Azure Certifications
• Azure and Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services certifications (Solutions Architect) preferred
• TOGAF certified preferred
• Has worked extensively in large scale technology solution implementations with hands-on experience
• Cloud-ready architectures utilizing infrastructure and platform cloud services for Azure, AWS, GCP
• Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) solutions (Citrix and VMWare)
• Desktop based technology solutions
• Service-oriented, event-driven and microservices architectures
• Mobile/Web architecture stacks
• Persistence such as RDBMS/NoSQL (MS SQL, MongoDB) data stores and appropriate use cases
• Rapid-prototyping workflows and development tools
• Containerization, and experience in using Docker and/or Kubernetes
• DevOps such as CD/CI, virtualization, automation, continuous integration
• Experience with software development tools and defect tracking systems like JIRA, Azure DevOps
• Experience with automation testing tools (Selenium, BlazeMeter, SoapUI, postman for eg)
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• Must have cloud-ready architectures utilizing infrastructure and platform cloud services for Azure, Windows OS, MacOS, VDIs (VMWare, Citrix), Scripting, Network architecture
• Nice to have TOGAF certification, AWS, GCP, Azure Integration Services, Azure DevOps, RPA(UiPath), Asana, Data Analytics Tools (Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI), BizTalk, Big Data / Analytics / AI tools
• Experience working in agile teams and with product delivery
• Understands client's needs, actively ensuring projects are on time and delivered above expectation
• High level of innovation/creativity required
• Be a member of the Products and Technology teams and contribute directly to the success of a product - by ensuring product features are adequately developed, tested and meet business requirements/customer feedback
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences, developing and coaching diverse teams, and ensuring diverse perspectives are heard Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required SkillsOptional Skills Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not SpecifiedAvailable for Work Visa Sponsorship?
NoGovernment Clearance Required?
NoJob Posting End Date
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at PwC Canada: https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/about-us/diversity-inclusion.html. Be a part of The New Equation.
Chez PwC Canada, notre atout le plus précieux, c'est notre personnel. Et c'est en apprenant les uns des autres que nous devenons plus forts. Nous avons à cœur de créer une communauté équitable et inclusive de professionnels de la résolution de problèmes, dans laquelle chacun se sent vraiment à sa place. Nous savons que l'expérience peut prendre diverses formes et, pour nous, donner confiance au public et résoudre des problèmes importants n'est possible que si notre milieu de travail reflète la diversité de la société dans laquelle nous vivons.
Nous tenons à répondre à vos besoins tout au long du processus de demande d'emploi, d'entrevue et d'embauche. Si vous avez besoin de mesures d'adaptation pour être parfaitement à l'aise, faites-le-nous savoir à l'étape de la demande d'emploi.
Pour en savoir plus sur l'inclusion et la diversité chez PwC Canada: https://www.pwc.com/ca/fr/about-us/diversity-inclusion.html. Faites partie de La Nouvelle équation.