Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our guards; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements To:
All Security PersonnelFrom:
Rapid Response Security GuardSite:
Halton Healthcare City:
Niagara Falls. ONStatus:
Rotating Continental(0700-1900hrs) & (1900-0700hrs)Pay Rate:
$18.06/hr. "Rates are based on a leveling system"Job Description:
At the time of the interview applicant must be able to produce proof of completion of the following prerequisites: Immunization Record including? MMR, Varicella, 2 TB testsFirst Aid CPR Level C Certification G or G2 Ontario Driver's License & Vehicle A Valid Ontario Security Guard LicenseVulnerable Sector CheckVaccination StatusProficient in English (both oral and written)
- Working on assigned shifts, you will provide proactive and reactive security patrols and respond to incidents.
- You will be required to write reports and investigate routine incidents, as well as respond to coded emergencies in a quick and efficient manner.
- The use of 2-way radio, monitoring situations with surveillance cameras and equipment.
- You should display excellent customer service skills and be able to work with people.
- In this role, it is essential that you are physically fit and able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
Education Requirements (Any) High School Diploma/GED Certification Requirements (Any) First Aid, CPR Level C Vulnerable Sector Check COVID Double Vaccinated Proof of immunizations for TB, MMR, Varicella? Standard First Aid, CPR Level C Valid Ontario Security License Additional Information / Benefits We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview. Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check, Employment Verification
Law Enforcement and Security