Mobilize is actively seeking culinary talent at all levels and customer service/room attendants.
Do you like working with a team that spends their days off in nature and their evenings by a campfire?
Are you looking for your next adventure?
We are now hiring enthusiastic and dynamic people to join our seasonal resort team for a 6 month placement with the opportunity to extend!
The ideal candidate will have a passion for customer service, and a sense of adventure.
We are currently seeking:
- Cooks and Kitchen assistants
- Night Audit
Our program is a great way to gain work experience while exploring another part of the country knowing that you have a job and GUARANTEED HOUSING
There are NO FEES for Job Seeker
s... All you have to do is pack your bag, arrange your travel, and get yourself to your new job!HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS:
- Full-time, paid work. This will typically be provincial minimum wage plus any gratuities and overtime
- There are no fees for job seekers.
- This position will last for 6 months.
- you want to stay on after your deployment, that option exists!
- Staff accommodations available for all Mobilize staff
- Employee is responsible for relocation and housing cost
- The program works in groups employees, so if you have friends you would like to live and travel with, make sure you apply together!
- Customer service or hospitality experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Must be 18 and be legally able to work in Canada.
- Provide a clear police record.
- A sense of adventure!