Materials Management AnalystTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Smart Buildings digitally transforms commercial, industrial and residential buildings for the highest comfort, efficiency, safety and security - enhancing quality of life in buildings of the future through safe, smart and sustainable electrification solutions, services and products.Your responsibilities
- Perform standard and ad hoc detailed analyses, such as inventory, safety stocks and excess, apply the appropriate strategy to ensure levels according to the budget, compare with the previous month, and identify trends.
- Interpret and present the results to the management team and coordinate with relevant stakeholders to adjust and ensure alignment.
- Analyze new products and critical products sales, present trends to the S&OP team, and following alignment chosen, adjust safety stocks appropriately.
- In collaboration with the engineering project managers, adjust safety stocks to ensure sufficient inventory when lunching new products.
- Participate actively in product engineering changes meetings to adjust safety stocks following various change requests.
- Ensure the complete end-of-life product process.
- Work closely with procurement, product, engineering, quality and production team members to gather data, analyzes, decisions making and perform day-to-day operations affected by questions related to the management of materials. Support stakeholders to ensure a good understanding of the inventory.
- Update inventory and production plans, as well as service reports.
- Conduct projects to optimize the total value of the inventory, and participate in any other projects, as needed.
- Living ABB's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor's degree in Operations Management, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- At lease 5 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of materials management and supply chain processes.
- High capacity to analyse and synthesize information.
- Proficiency with the office software Excel. Functional with Power Query and Power BI. Knowledge of VBA computer programming languages.
- Sense of organization and priorities.
- Problem solving skills and strong interest in continuous improvement.
- Collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- Bilingualism (English/French).
More about us
- Retirement plan
- Accident insurance
- Wellbeing program
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.For the 4th year in a row, ABB Canada has been recognized as one of Canada's top employers by Forbes Magazine and has been ranked #1 within the industry category. Also named as Canada's Top 100 Employers, Montreal's Top Employers, Canada's Top Employers for Young People, and Best Candidate Experience Award (CandE Award), ABB's culture and commitment are to provide a caring workplace where everyone collaborates, feels valued, respected, included and supported. Also committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to the applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.#LI-Hybrid
Banking, Finance and Insurance Management and Executive