Network Software Engineer Job #60750 About the Job:
Mindwire is currently seeking a Network Software Engineer to work for our valued client. Responsibilities:
• Review specifications and identify clear product requirements Requirements and Qualifications:
• Design, code, and unit-test software components or features
• Perform design and code reviews
• Investigate, debug, and resolve software defects. This may include on-line/on-site debugging of issues alongside our vendors and tier1 suppliers
• Propose and implement optimizations/enhancements to improve software performance/quality
• Support successful sanity/functional/integration test executions by reviewing test cases/procedures and educating test owners on the details of functionalities
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related How to Apply:
• Strong C++11 / C++14 / C++17 coding skills
• Demonstrated working knowledge with programming Ethernet switches and network stack in the kernel for VLAN/IP routing and IP Filtering.
• 1+ years hands on experience with real-time embedded software development on Linux RTOS
• Very good understanding of the following networking concepts: IP Packet Classification/Routing/Forwarding, IP Addressing and Assignment, IP Tunneling, Data Plane Processing, Packet Filtering, Firewalling, NAT
• Demonstrated working knowledge with 3 or more of the following networking technologies and its internals: Ethernet (Automotive preferred), VLAN, TCP/IP stack, BSD Sockets, DHCP, DNS, Networking Utilities
To apply for this and other suitable exciting opportunities with Mindwire Systems Ltd., you can apply online through the button on the top right.
Please email Jordan Krusch at Jordan.email@example.com We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.