Permanent Reference code
:94941 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Halifax, NS; Moncton, NB; Montreal, QC; Regina, SK; Vancouver, BC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
What will your typical day look like?
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
You will work as part of dynamic team and focus on AMS/Production support services specifically on Oracle Cloud EPM modules working with a diverse set of clients. You will provide innovative ideas to help accelerate client delivery while broadening your own functional skillsets by engaging with your peers. You will have the opportunity to get involved with and contribute to initiatives within and across our Oracle Cloud offering and community in Canada.About the team
The team embraces and lives the firm's purpose - to make an impact that matters - by pushing yourself and your team to identify solutions to challenges that are most important for our clients, people, and society. At Deloitte we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities. We deliver exceptional client service by maximizing results and driving high performance from people, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders. We proudly influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships. It's important that we understand key objectives for clients & Deloitte and align people to them to set appropriate priorities and direction.
As a Senior Consultant in the operate storefront
, you will be part of a team that supports the run phase of Oracle projects for our clients. You will learn new skills that are in demand by our clients, gain expertise in Deloitte's methodologies, work with our team of talented consultants and be provided challenging work opportunities as a part of a team committed to delivering excellent service for clients around the globe.Enough about us, let's talk about you
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Having an experience of 4+ years Working on Oracle Cloud ERP Financials Modules including General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Tax
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Oracle Application support projects.
- Must have certification in one of the Oracle cloud ERP financials modules.
- Identify business requirements and map them to the Oracle Application functionality.
- Configure the Oracle Applications to meet client requirements and document application set-ups.
- Interact with the project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions.
- Ability to lead the discussions with the customer teams on all functional aspects of above modules and on integrations, data migrations, reports and security requirements.
- Ability to communicate complex technology solutions to diverse teams namely, technical, business and management teams.
- Helps provide opportunities to drive transformations for continuous improvements in the AMS journey- Inculcates entrepreneurship culture to drive initiatives for client
- Provides stability in the role due to the typical long-term engagements - Nature of AMS Contracts
- Exhibit exceptional interpersonal skills to interact with senior client management. Prior consulting experience is an ideal match for this task.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
ERP, Oracle, Database, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Technology, Finance
Banking, Finance and Insurance