Remote working conditions and open to candidates across Canada
Have you previously operated as a HR Analyst or Business Analyst with hands on experience and thorough understanding in the back-end design/functionality of HR Technology systems?
Are you curious and inquisitive? If so, we would like to hear from you.
Who- the Company:
Exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing international Vancouver based company and one of Vancouver’s finest! They are a people-centric organization and known for their collaborative team culture.
What- the Role:
This role supports and partners with P&C Product Managers and P&C Functional Analysts to manage an optimized experience for our client’s people through the delivery of recurring program work, projects, system/process enhancements, data/reporting and maintaining data quality. Areas of focus would include P&C Products which have been designed around ‘moments that matter’ to our client’s employees. From a technical standpoint, the Functional Analyst would be supporting the delivery of these products through our client’s various digital solutions: HRIS (Workday), ATS (Avature) and LMS platform (Docebo).
Who – the Candidate:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working in HR Ops as a HR Analyst (or similar) with a focus on system and process optimization, data integrity and the enablement of people programs
- Experience with HRIS processes (headcount management/HR core data preferred)
- Strong working knowledge of HRIS (Workday preferred), ATS (Avature preferred), ServiceNow and Jira (to support Agile/SCRUM methodology)
- Strong requirements management skills incl. elicitation, scoping, prioritization, risks/issues management
- Experience identifying, analyzing and resolving issues identified through audits and testing activities
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent steams of work with a drive to get things done within tight deadlines
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills – both with internal stakeholders across all levels and external vendors
- Very organized, detail oriented, analytical thinker
- Confident creating and delivering training and communications
- Enjoys identifying and executing on process improvement strategies
- Expert knowledge in PowerPoint & Microsoft Excel to produce accurate presentations & reports
Competitive hourly rate commensurate with experience
Remote across Canada
When & How to Apply:
This search is moving very quickly, and interviews start immediately! Swim will be presenting short-listed candidates directly to the hiring team for consideration. If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon.