Hi. We're Helm Operations.
We're a small start-up turned global leader in the marine software space, now serving many of the world's largest maritime companies worldwide.
We're looking for a Product Manager to join our R&D team to help us continue our incredible growth. As our newest Product Manager, you'll work as part of a tight knit team of Product Managers, Developers and QAs to drive the development of our products and company going forward.About you?
As our new Product Manager?
- Related Bachelor's degree.
- A clear passion for building a great product, and the ability to create a vision that inspires your team.
- Demonstrable knowledge in product design and practices gained working in a product, project or service capacity.
- Knowledge of current agile project management practices, cloud platforms and digital services.
- Proven grasp and expertise in analyzing and using customer insight to design and continually improve products to fully meet user needs in a convenient and straightforward way.
- Previous experience collaborating closely with developers, designers, and other team members
- Ability to collaborate with agile teams and working within matrixed project structures to deliver solutions.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for product decisions.
- Develop a deep understanding of our users, the problems they face, and how Helm CONNECT can resolve those pain points.
- Collaborate in a cross functional team with product managers, vendors, developers, and QA, and create a user-centered team culture with a vision that everyone has bought into.
- Curate the project backlog to ensure our team is always working on the highest priority thing, balancing the development of new features, iterations, bug fixes, and other internal tasks.
- Talk to users every week, build a relationship with customers reviewing designs for future features and products.
- Iterate upon successful wireframes to produce MVPs that matches our user experience and code quality standards
- Consistently communicate what your team is working on and releasing to teams such as Customer Support and Sales
- Participate in daily stand-ups, kick-offs, collaborative estimation and retrospective meetings
- Become fully trained on all assigned Helm products and tools that have been assigned.
- Work well independently and through team efforts.
- Forward thinking and pushing boundaries of design to a whole new level.
- Be goal-oriented and achieve stated objectives with help and direction from management and peers.
- Support Helm's culture of teamwork, approachability, accountability and determination and participate in company events, when possible.
Flexible vacation policy
Extended health coverage
Flexible work schedule
Flexible work environment
A great team of funny, hardworking, and caring individualsWork from home. Work from here. Work from anywhere.
We're huge fans of hybrid work, and we don't believe it's our job to tell you where you should work. We'd love to have you join us in our office in beautiful downtown Victoria (We have the best view in the city!), but our staff work flexibly from wherever they perform best: at home or in the office.
At this time, we're only considering candidates permitted to work inside Canada.
Apply online: https://volarisgroup.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/HelmOperations Images Images Additional Info
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Remote
Experience Level : Intermediate Level
Software and Programming