Permanent Reference code
:107503 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Calgary; Edmonton; Fredericton; Halifax; Langley; Moncton; Ottawa; Prince Albert; Quebec City; Regina; Saint John; St. John's; Toronto; Vancouver; Victoria; Winnipeg Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
If you have a passion for quality and project management delivery and want to bring the ultimate experience to our clients and employees, then we want to hear from you!What will your typical day look like?
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Project Specialists are project delivery experts working alongside other team members within consulting to deliver client solutions. The team is focuses on project management and agile delivery throughout the project life cycle. The team is responsible to drive creation of core Project Management standards as well as deliverables and tools on projects/programs.About the team
This is a team experiencing growth and continues to focus on delivering project mgm't expertise. This team works across every industry to improve business performance, drive shareholder value and create competitive advantage. The Project Specialist reports to the Project Specialist Leaders within National ConsultingEnough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• 6+ years' minimum experience of hands on project management and implementation experience in a waterfall or agile delivery. Ideally with 2 to 3 years delivery experience in consulting.
• Or is working towards PMP, CSM, CSPM, and other Project management related certification.
• Advanced knowledge of program and project management discipline including risk and quality management practices in waterfall and agile delivery.
• Experience with business transformation and technology enablement project delivery and an understanding of technology implementation issues and risk.
• Experience communicating project status at various stakeholder levels.
• Detail-oriented, including ability to identify important details, ensuring items are not overlooked and consistent quality delivery of work, keeping the overall goals of the project in mind.
• Strong leadership, business development, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Travel requirement, 80% on average.Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Project Manager, Consulting, Management Consulting, Developer, Equity, Technology, Management, Finance
Management and Executive