6-month contract Project Manager role managing the business intelligence and analytics projects for the finance team of an enterprise organization working remotely
What & Why:
- 6 month contract Project Manager role
- Working with a wide variety of technology and business stakeholders
- Global enterprise client with remote work capability
Our client is making significant investment into analytics and are looking to add a contract project manager to their team. Your core focus will be on managing the data and analytics for the financial planning and analysis team of a global enterprise organization. You will be seen as the key resource in the delivery of the BI aspect of projects, you will be a champion for best practices and responsible for the growth and understanding of BI/Analytics within the business. This is a very exciting time to join the organization as they are growing exponentially and are investing heavily into analytics as they look to make more data-based decisions. The leader of this team is top notch.
This client has a global presence and is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands. They are well known for their corporate culture and won major awards for their accomplishments in 2020. 2021 remained a very strong year for them which included a major strategic acquisition. 2022 has them investing majorly in bleeding edge technology as they continue to be a global leader in retail technology. They have an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver and have full remote on-boarding capability during Covid19 with remote work available for the duration of the contract; however you must commit to PST hours.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 7+ years of relevant experience running medium to large scale IT projects/programs
- Experience managing business intelligence/analytics projects
- Experience delivering solutions in an enterprise organization
- Familiarity with IT SDLC processes, (waterfall and agile) and compliance requirements such as PCI and SOX
- Daily project management throughout the project life cycle; inception, analysis, design, develop, test, deploy and closure
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of project status throughout its life cycle
- Planning the overall project and monitoring the progress
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.