Customer Trust & Partner Support (CTPS) is responsible for creating a trustworthy shopping experience across Amazon stores worldwide by protecting Customers, Brands, Selling Partners and Amazon from fraud, counterfeit, and abuse as well as empowering, providing world-class support, and building loyalty with Amazon's millions of selling partners. We value individual expression, respect different opinions, and work together to create a culture where each of us is able to contribute fully. Our unique backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our ability to achieve Amazon's mission of being Earth's most customer-centric company.
As a team within CTPS, Partner Solutions & Support (PSAS), strives to make Amazon the best way for Selling Partners to reach customers locally and globally and to operate their businesses, driven by the accurate and efficient support and solutions we provide them. PSAS focuses on both preventing Selling Partner (Seller, Vendor and Brand Registry) contacts through preventing issues based on knowledge obtained during our support interactions, and for handling those contacts with quality and efficiency. To achieve this vision, we invest in technology to eliminate the root cause defects that cause Selling Partners to seek help, build self-service tools to resolve their issues on their own without waiting for help from Amazon, and provide Associates with the tools that automate routine steps and help them deliver consistent, efficient, quality resolution, Our team includes product managers, program managers, SDEs, scientists, and a range of operational and other specialty roles, and we operate at scale with over 17K Amazonians in our team, spanning 50+ global locations, and handling over 50M contacts a year
In this role you will:
• Engage with diversified customer groups to understand the needs and recommend business intelligence solutions.
• Partner with Data engineering team to define the data elements and data structure that the team should leverage to enable reporting capabilities.
• Design, implement, and support optimal self service solutions that enable product managers to run ad-hoc analysis.
• Interface with internal stakeholders , gathering requirements and delivering end to end reporting solutions.
• Own the design, development, and maintenance of reports/ dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
• Participate in strategic & tactical planning discussions
• Standardize data and report consumption across all customer groups.
• Be connected and influential within the Amazon BIE community. Work with Data engineering, Software development teams to enable the appropriate capture and storage of key data points.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
* 4+ years of relevant experience as data engineer, software engineer, business intelligence engineer, or equivalent.
* Proficiency with different data modeling techniques, coding, query development and scripting language (e.g. Java, Python, R, SQL, PL/SQL) and data visualization tools (e.g. Quicksight or Tableau).
* Advanced ability to draw insights from data and clearly communicate them (verbal/written) to the stakeholders and senior management.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
* Experience using AWS technologies such as Redshift, S3, EC2, EMR and other data warehouse or pipeline products.
* Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science and Data Science.
* Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us