Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Greater Toronto Area, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Calgary; Montreal; Ottawa; Vancouver Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization. By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada. An opportunity to play a role as we reimagine the talent acquisition function for the largest professional services organization in Canada. This is a newly created role which includes the build out of an executive search function to facilitate the success of Deloitte's leadership talent strategy more effectively. The role is a combination of high touch senior stakeholder management, direct execution and delivery of executive- level hiring mandates.What will your typical day look like?
This role collaborates, influences, and engages with senior business leaders in Deloitte Canada to shape and execute executive search strategies that will further business objectives. Based on Industry & Offering expertise, this role drives search delivery, market research, preliminary candidate screening and identification, candidate & client Management, and candidate process documentation to ensure senior leader pipeline is in place for respective line(s) of business.About the team
Our Talent Acquisition team stretches from coast to coast and partners with key stakeholders to bring the best possible talent to Deloitte. As part of this team, you will help shape how this new function drives the executive search methodology for Deloitte Canada from strategy, identification, assessment, acquisition of internal and external executive talent. We have redesigned how best to help drive the growth of our business and this role will play a critical role in our success.Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Navigates relationships at every level within the Deloitte network to foster collaboration and knowledge sharing. Serve as a SME on candidate market that enables data driven decision making for the business.
- Extract's insights and observations from large sources of data and provides clear reporting back to the executive search and business leadership team, researches and prepares Company/Industry/Marketplace overviews. Prepare business specific research presentations such as talent market mappings and scans including market value proposition being the key knowledge manager on the team.
- Actively participates in designing the search proposal strategy, proactive involvement as a valued team contributor throughout the search process from proposal to candidate development including initial candidate outreach.
- Demonstrates agility and strives to find better ways to deliver on objectives. Maintaining data quality and accuracy on the data.
- Prioritize market mapping of key talent in the marketplace and people movement to stay ahead of the curve and create active and continuous engagement with passive candidates. Ensure research represents a diverse and inclusive talent pool by leveraging multiple resources and networks and setting right expectations with the business stakeholders.
- Provides a world-class candidate and client experience.
We seek bright people professionals who like solving leadership problems and welcome opportunities to make an impact. Through your curiosity, customer-centricity, and growth-mindset, you'll influence strategic decisions relating to our business, culture, and people goals. You easily toggle between strategic thinking and execution, with the ability to think big while not being afraid to roll up your sleeves. Your deep business acumen enables you to thrive in a fast-paced culture where you can experiment with new ideas and collaborate with others. You are someone who has expertise in the following areas:
Our shared values
- 3+ years of experience of developing diverse talent pipelines through relevant research & market mapping preferably for senior levels
- Minimum 2 years of applicant tracking system/CRM experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a professional work environment
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities
- Create and execute multi-channel strategies to research and source candidates that meet client profile and/or building talent pools for current and future engagements
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Equity, Developer, CRM, Market Research, Recruiting, Finance, Technology, Marketing, Human Resources