Spare is looking for a new Sales Development Representative to help build out our sales pipeline for 2022 and beyond!
✨Do you have experience...
- In sales and/or customer service, either volunteer fundraising, door-to-door sales, or inside sales
- Working in a team but also autonomously - you would describe yourself as a self starter!
- Constantly looking for ways to improve your skills and test new things
- Using your solid communication skills to speak to just about anyone on a range of topics
- With a variety of sales software tools
✨Then come join Spare where you will...
- Fuel the expansion of on-demand mobility across North America through initiating conversations with industry leaders
- Become an expert on our suite of products and our value propositions to each type of customer and community
- Identify high-potential prospects through industry research and building your network
- Be the first point of contact for new leads, through carefully crafted emails and phone calls
- Qualify all inbound and outbound sales leads before booking follow up calls with an Account Executive
- Follow up and nurture prospects until they are ready to engage with Account Executives
- Use Salesforce and Salesloft to track and measure the accuracy of your leads, connection rate, and conversation from first touch to product demo
- Support lead generation campaigns by working closely with Account Executives, Sales Leadership, and Marketing
- Sharpen your sales skills and develop your career in a high-growth environment
- Take on new projects as they come up - campaigns, demos, webinars, or anything else that you’re interested in!
✨Don’t meet every single requirement?
Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification in the job posting.
At Spare we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment so we strongly encourage you to apply even if you don't believe you meet every single qualification outlined. We also do our best to ensure all applications received are responded to.
✨Want to know more?
As a Sales Development Representative at Spare, you will be working on a mix of projects including market research, email campaigns, and, of course, by phone! You’ll work closely with other sales team members, including our team of experienced Account Executives and our SDR Manager to develop and analyze our target market.
✨ Who are we?
We are Spare, a SaaS platform that enables anyone to launch a smart transportation service, bringing efficient on-demand ride-hailing and pooling services to communities across the globe. In the past year, we have grown from 25 people to over 50 and we are continuing to grow!
✨ What do we believe?
At Spare we don't have a strict set of values, but rather guiding principles that represent the most successful people at Spare. They help us describe the type of behaviour that we expect from the people around us. They help us to know how to behave in the organization and what to expect from others.
✨ How do we work?
Remotely or in-office, up to you! Our HQ is in Vancouver, but we also have a home office set up allowance and monthly stipend for a co-working space if you're outside of Metro-Vancouver. Check out more of our benefits on our Careers page.
✨ How can you find out more?
Check out our Hiring Process blog post to learn about what to expect next, or apply here!
Spare Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
#54 - Trulioo - Surround Yourself with Great Mentors
About Spare Labs
Spare is on a mission to accelerate the shift towards efficient and autonomous mobility by enabling anyone to plan, launch, scale, and analyze a smart transport network in seconds. We’re cultivatin...Read More