Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our guards; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements Site:
Continential Rotation (0700-1900/1900-0700)Pay Rate:
Are you interested in starting a career in a fast paced and growing industry? As a provider of security services to clients with complex security needs, Paladin Security Group is offering an exciting career opportunity for you to give back to your community, while developing skills for future careers. Our training programs are also a leader in the security industry, and they will help prepare you for advancements, as well as build your resume for a potential career in law enforcement.Job Description:
In this key role, you will oversee a state-of-the-art healthcare Control Centre. Your role will be to monitor numerous systems including fire and life safety, access control and CCTV. You will assist in tracking and deployment of security staff and handle a variety of dispatch duties including incident call taking. Will report directly into the Dispatch Team Lead.Essential Job Functions:
- Be courteous and cooperative with a high quality of customer service.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
- Able to maintain a professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances and people under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Write clear, concise, and legible reports.
- Communicates any concerns/issues with Operations Manager.
- Valid Security Guard license
- First Aid & CPR - Level C
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on customer service along with good computer abilities are all core requirements.
- Implement security measures to protect property, control access to sites, patrol assigned areas to monitor activities and ensure client rules and regulations are followed.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent/post-secondary diploma or degree an asset
- Knowledge of relevant Federal, Provincial, Municipal laws and By-laws
- Demonstrated punctuality and reliability, tact and diplomacy.
- Reliable transportation to the job site
- Extensive Paid Industry Training
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Opportunities for Growth & Advancement
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Certification Requirements (Any)
COVID Double Vaccinated
Proof of immunizations for TB, MMR, Varicella?
Standard First Aid, CPR Level C
Valid Ontario Security License
Additional Information / Benefits
Paladin Security has a diverse workforce. We believe in and are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity. Paladin Security is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities through the interview process and while employed. If you require an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability
This job reports to the Client Service Manager
This is a Full-Time
position 1st Shift
, 2nd Shift
Number of Openings for this position: 1