Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Edmonton; Halifax; Montreal; Ottawa; St. John's; Toronto; Vancouver; Victoria Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Have many careers in one Firm.What will your typical day look like?
As an Oracle Intelligent Advisor consultant, you will focus on transforming how our clients interact with their customers across all the touchpoints. The roles and responsibilities for the consultant are to provide professional and effective functional and technical consulting services that includes:
About the team
- Providing advice and direction regarding Oracle Intelligent Advisor capabilities and functions to customer organizations
- Building positive client relationships by developing an understanding of customer's business and project scope
- Lead client discussions to advise on sales and service best practices, business processes as it pertains to delivering and enabling the clients' vision
- Enabling solutions through Oracle Intelligent Advisor and related technologies from requirements, design, build through to testing and deployment
- Developing analytical and insightful recommendations to meet deliverable targets and complete project tasks within budget and to customer satisfaction
- Identifying and communicating conflicts or issues
- Assisting in the development of client proposals
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Evaluating and recommending solutions to improve capabilities, performance, and value.
- Understanding how to leverage the Oracle CX technologies for greater efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Provide consultative support to our clients that is data-based, analysis-driven, and grounded in a solid understanding of service management, inquiries management, call center operations, and customer relationship management
- Gather business requirements, create process flow diagrams, and generate technical system specifications
- Perform fit-gap assessments so as to ensure fit with Oracle Intelligent Advisor platform, advise on gaps and risks
- Define requirements, design, configure, test, and deploy Oracle Intelligent Advisor solutions that may include chat, email, social, knowledge base, customer satisfaction surveys, field service and customer portal elements
- Experience with project and solution estimation of Oracle Intelligent Advisor implementations
- Advise in the development of client and project implementation plans
- Manage projects, tasks, and systems utilizing project management methodology
- Build and maintain rules and triggers
- Maintain staff accounts and access controls
- Assist in user acceptance testing
- Develop dashboards
Our shared values
- Experience in at least 1-2 Oracle Intelligent Advisor implementations projects, demonstrating expert knowledge of the product, its capabilities and how to design and implement it
- Knowledge of case/service management and CRM
- Functional understanding of CRM & service data models
- Knowledge of middleware capabilities
- Experience supporting multi-business unit and enterprise organizations a plus
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
Apply by [insert date]
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Oracle, Equity, Middleware, CRM, Project Manager, Technology, Finance
Management and Executive