Permanent Reference code
:108208 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Greater Toronto Area, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Calgary; Edmonton; Mississauga; Ottawa; Winnipeg Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with other experts in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.What will your typical day look like?
As a Global Strategy and Innovation Senior Manager, you will help Deloitte's top senior leaders solve their toughest problems and help them take advantage of their most significant market opportunities. You will be a thought partner, bringing an independent point of view and collaborating with a team that offers unparalleled career development opportunities and access to leadership. Your insights will contribute to a diversity of ideas in working with internal clients around the world on unique and challenging strategy projects.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
About the team
- Bringing a strategic mindset and structured approach to problem solving, driven by intellectual curiosity
- Conducting rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis using the appropriate tools and technology
- Developing an intuitive understanding of the professional services industry and broader business environment
- Communicating your ideas with poise to stakeholders through effective written and oral communication
- Managing workstreams and prioritizing deliverables with self-direction and a commitment to quality
- Investing in the professional development of yourself and your team members with enthusiasm
Global Strategy & Innovation creates cutting-edge, market-ready solutions for the entire Deloitte organization. We offer pioneering technology and methodology practices that reshape our perspectives, environments, and businesses while connecting our people with each other and our global clients in fresh and exciting ways.Enough about us, let's talk about you
Do you have the following?
Our shared values
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, or 8 years of experience plus MBA or other advanced degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated knowledge of structured strategic analysis and its application to global strategy development
- Proven ability to think critically and communicate effectively
- Displayed knowledge of technology, industry and/or business issues
- Exhibited experience owning and delivering on multiple, complex workstreams
- Demonstrated experience working with and influencing senior stakeholders
- Diplomacy, maturity, and empathy are all key attributes for success
- Extensive prior experience in the professional services industry or in a strategy or innovation role
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Developer, MBA, Equity, Manager, Technology, Management, Finance, Strategy
Management and Executive