Permanent Reference code
:102836 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Burlington; Calgary; Edmonton; Fredericton; Halifax; Kanata; Kitchener; Moncton; Ottawa; Saint John; St. John's; Vancouver; Vaughan; Victoria; Windsor Our Purpose
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.You will be a leader within the Financial Analysis and Business Support team supporting our businesses and reporting to the Finance Director. The team is a group of highly motivated, strategic minded and dynamic individuals that support and manage the finance function for our growing businesses.What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Manager leading a team within the Financial Analysis and Business Support, you will play a leadership role in strategic planning, financial forecasting, and analytical activities for our businesses. Part of your role will be to help develop the financial framework and processes for new business models. This includes providing thought leadership as the business continues to innovate and scale. You will also oversee periodic, quarterly, and year-end close activities to support management reporting. Furthermore, you will build a highly engaged, skilled, and sought-after team that is client focused and collaborates with senior executives.About the team
Reporting to the Finance Director, this position is responsible for leading a team of finance professionals whom act in an advisory capacity to support the business to grow and invest. This role works directly with Managing Partners, Chief Operating Officers, and leadership teams of our businesses to drive the performance through business insights and in-depth, forward thinking analysis. The team also collaborates with other enabling areas to help achieve the business's strategic aspirations.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is:
Our shared values
- Experienced in the finance field, minimum of 7 years
- Finance designated (CPA, CFA); MBA considered an asset
- A proven client focused business advisor with deep analytical and problem-solving skills and an ability to build influential relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
- Experienced in executing business planning and forecasting processes across a national business
- Able to lead a team of professionals in day to day execution and forward-thinking client service business support in a large complex matrix environment
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Financial, Developer, Equity, Manager, Finance MBA, Finance, Technology, Management
Management and Executive