Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Montreal Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization. By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.What will your typical day look like?
The Onboarding Advisor Lead
reports to the Director, People Experience Program Services, and will be responsible for the firm's immersive, seamless, digital, "wow" experience where newcomers are valued, connected, and empowered to serve the firm and our clients. To achieve this, you will:
Enough about us, let's talk about you You are someone who has expertise in the following areas:
- Implement a compelling new joiner year 1 onboarding journey, from preboarding to their first anniversary - this will include ongoing partnership with the Workplace Experience team to operationalize and execute the broader onboarding strategy, design and vision.
- Ensure a meaningful and valuable Day One Experience, rooted in our shared values and purpose, and delivered consistently across the country;
- Build an Onboarding Playbook with best practices, guidelines, expectations and resources for hiring managers to drive a consistent experience for new joiners across the firm;
- Explore and implement new and best practices to ensure new joiners:
- Understand performance and learning expectations and milestones for their first-year journey at Deloitte
- Are set up successfully to navigate key client and stakeholder interactions (internally or externally)
- In partnership with the broader People Experience and Culture and People Office team:
- Generate a dashboard to drive and monitor the engagement of new joiners (leveraging the Reporting Team)
- Ensure the creation of customized learning journeys for new joiners (liaising with Learning)
- Ensure cohesion in the management of onboarding activities across Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 of the People Experience structure.
- Mentor and advise onboarding team members through the tiers.
Our shared values
- 10+ years of progressive HR/business experience with an emphasis on managing and delivering initiatives;
- Passionate about the employee experience, approaching the challenge from a user-centric design perspective, and bringing fresh ideas and creative thinking to the table;
- A natural propensity to build and leverage strong internal networks to get the job done;
- An understanding of Deloitte at the green dot level, and an appreciation for the diversity of talent experiences that new joiners will participate in within their respective business areas;
- A strong communicator, compelling storyteller and influencer, able to gain support from a variety of stakeholders to create a new and exciting welcome to Deloitte experience;
- Proven ability in using technology and data to challenge the status quo, ask the questions that matter, and bring fresh thinking to the table;
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, be a bold agent for change, and keep smiling!
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Developer, Project Manager, Equity, Manager, Technology, Finance, Management
Management and Executive