Our client is looking for Senior Python Developers that would like to work for a successful Start-up company going through a massive growth phase. Based in Seattle and is expanding to Vancouver!
What & Why:
- 4+ years of Python Development experience MIN.
- AWS and Kubernetes experience will be an asset.
- Strong communication skills as this person will be working with clients.
Newly created role as the company as the company is going through a massive growth phase! Exciting opportunity to work with a Startup that has developed a very complex and disruptive product for their cloud customers! Lots of opportunities to drive innovation and make an impact
Exciting opportunity to work alongside an innovative company that is solving challenging data and engineering problems for large cloud customers, resulting in measurable time and money saving. The company has recently secured Series A Funding of $7M!
Fully remote on PST time. They have an office in Vancouver as well.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 4+ years of solid Python Experience. Someone Senior.
- Must be able to deliver tested, maintainable and bug-free Python 3 code in a continuous deployment environment
- Experience delivering software in a scrum development process
- Experience with AWS is a must
- Must have experience working with server virtualization and working in Kubernetes environment
- Experience with DevOps & CI/CD workflow tools (Airflow, Docker, Git, Terraform, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Prometheus, Grafana, Jenkins, Spinnaker)
- Strong communication skills as you will be required to talk to the customers/business
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch
Software and Programming Information Technology