Permanent Reference code
:112201 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Greater Toronto Area, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with other experts in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture? Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.What will your typical day look like?
The Resourcing Specialist will be a part of the DTTL People Workforce Planning Team, reporting up into Workforce Solutions. The DTTL Workforce Planning Lead (WFP) Lead for Global Consulting (Laura Basso) will have direct and ongoing interaction with the Resourcing Specialist. This resource will primarily manage the project resourcing process for Global Consulting, including intake and approval of project requests, socialization, candidate management and data/reporting. This professional will have the opportunity to engage with other businsses in the future and will have the unique opportunity to learn and grow in the workforce planning area. The Resourcing Specialist will be responsible for the following. Resourcing:
- Primary point of contact for business project resource requests, internal candidate sourcing and advisory for Global Consulting, with potential to expand to other businesses
- Proactive socialization of project requests and roles across global Resource Management (RM) networks and internally
- Manage internal candidate sourcing, review proposed profiles and co-ordination of confirmation of resources
- Develop relationships with MF Resource Managers and set up resourcing calls as appropriate
- Support deployment of MF flexible pool resources across project opportunities
- Lead recurring resourcing calls
- Summarize weekly requests for approval
- Manage and review candidate pipeline and repository for resumes
- Support the GC WFP Lead in the development and management of the business workforce plan
- Manage GC wide resourcing communications (open roles, updates, etc)
- Support the WFP Team on wider programs/initiatives across the global businesses
About the team
- Project staffing data management, reporting and analysis
- Maintain & track overall resourcing updates for roles and projects and work with the Controller group to ensure accurate data for invoicing GPG workflow management and updates
- Provide monthly project resourcing updates to leadership
- Admin support including updating GC open opportunities site, managing DLs/Talent mailbox, system support for requestors (GPG)
- Supporting ad-hoc requirements
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and implement global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has opportunities. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Global People supports our talented, forward-thinking professionals with a broad range of development, well-being, and engagement programs to enhance their professional and personal journeys. We provide top-notch, leading-edge thinking and advisory support and partner with our businesses to ensure our professionals develop the right skills and talents to deliver on ambitious priorities. Enough about us, let's talk about you
Years of Experience
- 3-5 years minimum experience in Resource Management and/or Recruiting
- Outstanding business, organizational and analytical skills
- Solid data management & reporting analysis skills
- Stakeholder management; Consulting client service experience preferred but not required
- Sound judgment, initiative and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional time management skills - ability to prioritize workload, manage projects and handle multiple responsibilities while meeting strict deadlines.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel
- Broad-based project and program management experience is helpful
- Resource management experience preferred
Our shared values
- Broad knowledge of the Deloitte Global landscape including familiarity with the Consulting business preferred
- Ability to develop professional and advisory relationships with leaders within the organization, and across Member Firms
- Demonstrated passion for understanding the business and the linkages to finance, Talent and Member Firm resource management
- High comfort level in ambiguous situations; able to learn quickly and exercise judgment in situations where data may be elusive
- Excellent communication, listening skills, and change leadership skills: verbal, written, counseling, negotiation, facilitation, and presentation skills
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Consulting, Management Consulting, Developer, Data Management, Equity, Technology, Management, Data, Finance