Would you like to be a part of a technology team that enables one of the most profitable businesses at Amazon.com? Come help us build a product where you could be your own Customer!
Key job responsibilities
The Amazon Payments Products team is responsible for developing the platform and applications used to introduce new and innovative payment methods to customers as well as support Amazon's global CoBrand and Private label credit cards along with the world's largest rewards catalog, Shop with Points.
The technology we build and operate varies widely, ranging from large scale Distributed Engineering incorporating the latest from Machine Learning in the Big Data space to customer and mobile friendly User Experiences.
A day in the life
We are an agile team, moving quickly in collaboration with our business to bring new features to millions of Amazon customers while having fun and filing new inventions along the way. If you can think big and want to join a fast moving team breaking new ground at Amazon we would like to speak with you!
About the team
The Amazon Payment Products team is responsible for several toolkits and applications that are used to provide innovative payment methods to customers. The team is currently working to build a best-in-class experience for our Credit Card in US. We are seeking an engineer who is passionate to become the experience-owner of this entire product.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Bachelor's degree in computer science related fields OR 1+ years equivalent experience in software development
- Proficient in OO Design/architecture, algorithms and data structures
- Experience in web technologies
- Familiar with software development best practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem solving abilities
- Experience with Spring and databases (relational and/or NoSQL)
- Proficient in writing code in a high volume, service based architecture
- Experience with continuous delivery
By submitting your application here, you can apply once to be considered for multiple Software Engineer openings across various Amazon teams. If you are successful in passing through the initial application review and assessment, you will be asked to submit your career and personal preferences so that our dedicated recruiters can match you to the right role based on these preferences.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming