Sensai is a single window into all the ML services and artifacts scientists and ML engineers need to build, train & deploy models. We build scalable software to secure, provision and distribute complex workloads on massively paralleled GPU-accelerated computing clusters used by thousands of Amazon's Machine Learning scientists and engineers.
Key job responsibilities
As a primary contributor to our team's vision, you will collaborate closely with ML scientists to innovate. You will work among a team of talented engineers in a collaborative environment. You will influence our overall strategy and define the team's roadmap. You will help shape the system architecture, promote development best practice, and help us deliver the highest quality product to our customers. A successful candidate has a passion for learning and innovation, experience in engineering large scale software systems, as well as strong technical and communication skills. Existing education or experience in building AI applications is a plus.
About the team
Key aspects of our mission include:
- We are dedicated to creating a better ML visualization experience for ML scientists to explore, train, and deploy models in secure environments (for ex: by using Sagemaker Notebooks and Sagemaker Training and Processing Jobs Functionalities).
- Building products that enable ML scientists to leverage the visualization tools provided by the DLAMIs, such as Jupyter and Tensorboard, to perform critical data jobs and see their execution results.
- Creating libraries that provides seamless training experience for machine learning scientists from their workstation - laptop/desktop.
- Plus de 2 ans d'expérience professionnelle en développement de logiciels, hors stag / 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Plus de 1 an d'expérience en lien avec la conception ou à l'architecture du système (architecture, modèles de conception, fiabilité et mise à l'échelle) de systèmes nouveaux et actuels / 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Expérience de la programmation avec au moins un langage de programmation de logiciels / Programming experience with at least one software programming language
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing
- Experience in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Master's or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science
- Machine Learning or AI application development
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming