At Amazon, you'll be working with the best minds in technology. Learn and be curious here, and accelerate your career growth. You can take pride in knowing that your work is meaningful, having a positive impact on others and making the world a better place.
With a software development career at Amazon, you'll always find a new challenge that excites you, complemented with competitive compensation and benefits that enable you to live your best life.
We are currently looking to bring aboard talented Software Engineers to help us build the next generation solutions for our Selling Partners.
Our team works with a number of diverse technologies and frameworks, such as: Java, Spring, Python, JS/TS, VueJS/ReactJS; in addition to AWS services such as Lambdas, DynamoDB, SageMaker... We are a growing team of Software Developers Engineers and Applied Scientists working together to build innovative solutions to our Selling Partners and Amazon Associates.
What you will do:
- Design, implement, and deploy large-scale systems and services to support Selling Partners operations and businesses goals
- Design secure, scalable, and low-latency services that aid in efficient Selling Partners processes
- Work with cross-functional teams collaborating and delivering on key tech goals
- Implement straight-forward solutions to complex problems
- Communicate with different internal and external stakeholders about design decisions and operational ramifications
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Experience with scaling and performance of large systems
- Experience working with service oriented architectures and web based solutions
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Obsession with quality and user experience
- Experience in eCommerce and Deep hands-on technical expertise
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
Software and Programming