About the team...
Preserving Trust in Amazon with every customer, every transaction, every second is our mission. We do this by identifying and removing bad actors from the platform, while supporting a best-in-class customer experience. Amazon has hundreds of millions of customers, sellers, and developers all over the world that rely on Amazon products and services. Our success comes from preventing bad actors from abusing these products and undermining the trust customers have in them. We handle massive scale, and Amazon is one of a kind in the number of customers served, transactions processed, and products handled.
About the role...
We're looking for a passionate engineer to help develop product features that scale and support the massive number of investigations handled by our risk management teams. This includes creating and supporting investigation tools used worldwide. We are an agile team, moving quickly in collaboration with our business to bring new features that protect millions of Amazon customers. You will work closely with some of the smartest people in the industry to deliver positive customer experience. The systems are complex and there are huge opportunities to work at all levels from the front-end user experience, to a set of robust platform services.
About the candidate...
The ideal candidate is an experienced hands-on software developer that thrives in a fast-paced environment, loves building software, is self-directed, knows how to get things done, and is not afraid to take on big challenges. If you have a passion for driving quality, improving customer experience and developing systems that are secure and maintainable, we'd love to talk to you!BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- MS degree in Computer Science.
- Experience with web development (React, Type Script and RESTful services)
- Knowledge of AWS technologies (DynamoDB, S3, Kinesis, SNS, SQS, CDK, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
Software and Programming