Software Development Engineer, Digital Royalty Services
Do you want to be part of a team that works with all of Amazon's digital presence? Do you want learn how to use AWS technologies and NoSQL solutions to build data driven and configurable platforms that calculate and aggregate royalties for all of Amazon's Digital Content Providers? Are you interested in creating software solutions that enable the innovation and growth of the Amazon business?
We are building the next generation Digital Royalty Services that is responsible for processing millions of $$ in Kindle eBooks, Amazon Instant Video, Amazon Appstore, Amazon MP3, Digital Software & Video Games and an ever expanding digital business at Amazon. We are looking for self-starters who enjoy working with a team of smart, entrepreneurial engineers & business teams, and like solving challenges at Amazon impact and scale. You will be working with DynamoDb, S3, Hadoop and a horde of AWS and Amazon grown technologies. Bring your Java chops, or learn with us as you grow your career at Amazon!
To learn more about our team, check out this short animation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd8I1xMeTT8 BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
• Knowledge of Java frameworks like Hibernate, Spring and AWS technologies is a plus.
By submitting your application here, you can apply once to be considered for multiple Software Engineer openings across various Amazon teams. If you are successful in passing through the initial application review and assessment, you will be asked to submit your career and personal preferences so that our dedicated recruiters can match you to the right role based on these preferences.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming