Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Montreal, QC; Toronto, ON; Vancouver, BC Our Purpose
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Uncover the possibilities of AI in your career and set the foundation for success tomorrow
Are you driven to establish a career in Application Integration development and passionate about technology? Do you thrive on solving challenging business problems with technical solutions? Working collaboratively with colleagues and be part of a team that delivers high caliber end to end business solutions? Then Omnia AI is where you want to be.What will your typical day look like?
As a Software Engineer - Apigee
within our Omnia AI practice
, you will be a team player to a portfolio of Deloitte's Omnia AI engagements (projects). You will have the opportunity to be involved in the full life-cycle of AI projects, which includes contributing in proposal development and pursuit assistance, project delivery, and internal projects aiming to leverage top data management applications.
You will have the opportunity to build robust, reusable integration solutions in agile development environments. You will play an active role throughout the entire engagement cycle - specializing in developing workflows and integration services and APIs. You will work with others to solve problems, share knowledge, and help grow and mentor junior developers. You will build positive client and peer relationships by developing an understanding of customer's business and project scope and translating business requirements into technical requirements.In this role, you will:
• Develop integrations using Apigee Edge Platform
• Translate business rules and requirements into api proxies, produce data mappings and write abstracted, reusable code components accordingly.
• Deploy and integrate solutions on the cloud and on-premises
• Facilitate technical meetings with client staff and advise clients with technical options analyses based on leading practices, identifying opportunities and risks along with API management for analysis of API usage and engagement.About the team Deloitte Omnia AI, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence practice
is comprised of specialized experts with hands-on experience, and cutting-edge information assets that facilitate successful Artificial Intelligence (AI) transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client's transformative journey with disciplined focus on business outcomes.
Our Data Modernization & Analytics team
helps clients design and implement the data platform architectures - be it in the cloud or on-premise - required to enable cutting-edge AI solutions. We work closely with the Omnia AI Strategy, AI Data Science and AI Factory (custom developed AI assets) teams to drive successful business outcomes. You will be part of a practice to deliver a breadth of solutions to solve our clients most challenging business problems, with a focus on Big Data, BI/DW, Data Integration, Data Governance, Master Data and Analytics applications. Each of these applications leverages a different mix of traditional and innovative technologies to achieve business outcomes.To support our continued growth, we are looking to add many team players with hands-on work experience ideally in the data, analytics and/or AI domains.
As a member of our Integration Modernization sub-team, you will help our clients manage the complexity inherent in today's diverse business landscape while supporting them in consolidating or customizing multiple technologies. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team focused on Integration Platforms, API design, and Micro and Web Services. We help our customers to reduce costs and risks by simplifying integration with existing systems and supporting them in all aspects of creating customized and innovative digital solutions. We focus on delivering a breadth of solutions to solve our clients most challenging business problemsEnough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• A BA/BSc or MA/MSc degree in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field
• Experience in application development using Apigee Edge Platform, SOA/EAI technologies and API Management/Gateway
• Experience with micro services architectural design using API led approach
• Hands-on experience in SOA Development Frameworks and micro service modelling
• Good understanding of Apigee architecture with experience on server admin and physical deployment (on cloud, on prem, hybrid)
• Solid understanding of containerization and virtualization.
• Quick to learn new technologies, easy to adapt to new environments, thrive on solving challenging problems with technical solutions
• Able to work in multiple technical environments and able to work with peers and business stakeholder
If you believe you have what it takes to be a successful member of our team, please apply now. We know your career is important to you and it's important to us, too. This role is just the first step of a highly successful career we can help you build. The time is right for you to join Deloitte. Get your career off to great start. What impact will you make?Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Cloud, Software Engineer, Developer, Computer Science, Equity, Technology, Engineering, Finance