Our well established (2006) Web Development Firm, Lesia Design & Digital, is considering hiring a new employee to handle sales, lead generation, and proposal writing.
We are a certified WBE (Women Business Enterprises) diversity supplier in Canada.
This position would be for approximately 24 hours/week with room for more hours depending on workload going forward. Would consider full time 37.5 hours/week if you are able to also take on some of the project management tasks listed in our other posting.
This # of hours would provide you with a full Extended Health Benefits Package for you and your dependents.
Your work would be done fully remotely primarily during the business day when dealing with clients, but can be on flexible when not dealing directly with clients.What You'll be Doing:
- Checking all available networks (including BC Bid, WBE Canada and their partners, etc. )
- Client research & preparing/writing customized cold "emails" for each
- Writing & submitting proposals using existing technology & templates already in place
- Responding to RFPs in the format they require
- Keeping track of and communicating with leads
- Demoing our web technology as needed
- Client onboarding & communication with all relevant team members on the project
- Meeting with clients (remotely)
How to Apply
- Minimum 5-9 years of sales experience in a web development or similar firm
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive attitude and ability to build a natural rapport
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Passionate about what you do
- Reliable & honest
- Agrees with a customer 1st approach and believes in business Karma ;)
- Passionate about what you do at all times
with the subject: "Web Sales Professional"
And send me your CV, Website/Portfolio, and/or a Quick Video of yourself telling me why you think you're perfect for this job.
Sales and Marketing